A few people who know I like to read have asked me questions related to the current coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19), but I’m just some dude on the Internet and I’m not qualified to give any kind of advice. Here are some of the reputable online information sources I’m aware of on the topic.
If you believe you may have come in contact with the 2019 novel coronavirus and are feeling ill, the Ontario Ministry of Health has published an online self-assessment page to help you determine what to do while reducing the stress on the health care system.
I will update this page from time to time if I come across additional useful information.
Most recently updated on March 18, 2020.
Public Health Agency of Canada
Canadian Regional Information
- Toronto Public Health: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Ottawa Public Health: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Ontario Ministry of Health: The 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Province of Nova Scotia: Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- HealthLinkBC: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- British Columbia Centre for Disease Control: Novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
International Public Health Agencies
I just learned over the weekend that you can ask Canada Post to stop delivering flyers and other unaddressed junk mail to your home by filling in the form found here:
Hopefully somebody will find this useful.